Sunday, August 18, 2019

Cruise to Catalina Island and Ensenada on the Carnival Imagination

Fine dining and also buffets on the ship!

My sister invited me to join her and her son on a 4 day trip to Catalina Island and Ensenada onboard the Carnival Imagination!  This was my second cruise, having gone on an Alaska cruise years ago on Princess Cruises.

I decided to document all that I ate in photos, both at the buffet and the fine dining that was included in the price of the trip.  Most noted was the Alligator Fritters... I never had that before!  Interestingly, I could not taste the alligator at all.  Tasted mostly like breading.  I also had a rabbit too... but again, could not taste much of it.  I've had rabbit before.

Overall, I felt the food offerings on Princess Cruises was better, but this still was very good as well for the fine dining meals.  The buffets... well, typical.  Sorry for the photo of the half eaten Reuben sandwich.  By the time I remembered to take a photo, it was too late!  :)

























Here are some photos from the fine dining onboard the Ruby Princess ship to Alaska back in 2015...









No comments:

Post a Comment