Sunday, January 26, 2020

One Year Old Birthday Party at Maggiano's - Schaumburg, IL






I attended my nephew's daughter's one year old birthday party yesterday at Maggiano's Little Italy in Schaumburg.

The photos of the food are posted above.

What's nice at Maggiano's for these types of events is that they will bring out more food for you if you request it.  So of course, our table kept requesting it!

I think my favorite was the Pork Loin and Mashed Potatoes, although all of it was great.  I had plenty of food to eat and even brought home the extra salad since several of my table-mates did not eat the salad.  Why let it go to waste?  Besides, I liked it.  Avocados, goat cheese (I believe), and more... what's not to like?

The calamari is always a favorite and the fried zucchini (not pictured) was nice as well.  Several people asked for more fried zucchini without the added parmesan cheese sprinkled on it.  Everything here seems to have cheese, but that's common at Italian restaurants.  But if you don't like cheese, it's hard to like the offerings here.  Luckily for me, I like cheese!

The Profiteroles (cream puffs) with ice cream was good too!  Nice dessert.  Fruit was also there for those not into cream puffs.

Overall, it was both a nice party and great food.  Recommended!

No comments:

Post a Comment