Monday, October 9, 2017

Bavarian Burger - RAM Restaurant & Brewery


Every quarter year, my brother, two high school friends and I get together for a birthday lunch.  Each of our birthdays just happen to be about a quarter year apart.  So to celebrate, we do a lunch together.

Our usual place for the past several years has been RAM Restaurant & Brewery.  It's a convenient location between all of our locations for work or home.

Today, we celebrated another birthday and while I usually order the Reuben sandwich, I decided to try their limited time burger special, the Bavarian Burger and fries.  Not bad!  A bit greasy, but some might call that juicy (I call it greasy).  By the way, I always like the pretzel buns on burgers!

Per their menu:

BAVARIAN BURGER

Seasoned & grilled fresh USDA all-natural burger patty, basted with stone ground garlic butter, topped with “eye of the round” sliced corned beef, Wisconsin creamy havarti, bacon’d red onion sauerkraut, thousand island dressing, pretzel bun. 12.95

No comments:

Post a Comment