Wednesday, November 8, 2017

What I Am Eating During My Diet





While I will be eating a variety of food during my diet, primarily I'll be eating grilled chicken.

The Weber Spirt E-310 will be doing the majority of cooking as I go through the diet.  I spice up the chicken with Weber's Kick'n Chicken seasoning.  When I first used this seasoning, I put way too much on the chicken to the point where I did not like the seasoning at all.  But I had read that putting a smaller amount makes the difference.  I have to agree!  I don't put as much seasoning on the chicken like I do with rub on a pork butt or baby back ribs.  Used in a smaller amount, the seasoning is great!

I bought an extra shaker of seasoning at Costco recently because I noticed that they were running out.  I suppose they are not restocking the seasoning until next year since winter will be coming soon and less people will be using their outdoor grills.  But as long as I can, I'll be out there cooking up chicken on my grill!

No comments:

Post a Comment