Monday, July 29, 2019

BBQ'd Productions Sports Bar & Grill - Lake Zurich, IL


This is the second time I have eaten at BBQ'd Productions Sports Bar & Grill in Lake Zurich, IL.

The first time, I had Rib Tips.  This time, I had the Brisket Sandwich.

Every time I go to BBQ places now, I compared their BBQ meats to my own, asking myself if mine is better or if theirs better.

In this case, I'd have to say, their brisket is better than mine.  But, I haven't smoked that many briskets... I mainly smoke pork products.  However, if I had to compare the "smokiness" of their meat to mine, I'd say my meats are right up there with theirs.

The brisket sandwich was very good.  Brisket was nice and tender and smoky in flavor.  Their sauce had a nice kick to it as well.  The fries were typical fries.

Overall, I'd recommend this restaurant if you want a smoked brisket or some kind of BBQ flavored item.  They seem to do a good job.

No comments:

Post a Comment