Monday, July 1, 2019

Cooper's Hawk - Wheeling



My brother, friends and I went to Cooper's Hawk in Wheeling to celebrate one of my friends' birthday.

The last time I went to Cooper's Hawk was for my wife's birthday in October 2018, but it was at the Arlington Heights location.  It wasn't so good at that time.

This time, I ordered the same meal as before, but this time the burger and fries were good.  The bun was not dry this time and was really good and the fries were hot.  I even ate the pickle!

While still expensive for what it is, it was much better this time around.  My friend has a big gluten issue and this restaurant has a very good gluten-free selection, so we went here.  I can see we might be coming here more often to replace our former go-to place, RAM which closed.

Burgers are around $12.95 for lunch which is expensive for a burger in my opinion, but you pay for the atmosphere here.  But if we only do this four times a year with my brother and friends, it's ok.

No comments:

Post a Comment