Wednesday, February 14, 2018

Valentine's Day Dinner - Red Robin


My wife and I went to Red Robin for Valentine's Day dinner.  I ordered a Taco Tavern Double Burger and a Diet Coke.  Their burgers come with "bottomless" fries and if you order a drink, it's "bottomless" drinks as well.

"Bottomless Fries" come to you when you ask for them, but they bring small amounts every time.  Luckily for us, I'm on a diet, so we only ordered extra fries twice but I had a total of three glasses of Diet Coke.  We asked for no salt on the fries and they did that when the burgers came out.  But twice ordering the extra fries, they came out with salt on them even though we asked for no salt each time.

The burger tasted great, but rather small.  Again, it was ok since I was on a diet.  Calorie count for this meal was 620 calories for the burger and 434 calories for the amount of fries I ate.  Diet Coke doesn't add any calories, but it's not good to have too many sodas on a diet.

No comments:

Post a Comment