Wednesday, February 21, 2018

Why We Are All Overweight


And this is why we are all overweight here in America!
The Chinese have always been known to give you good value for your money for carryouts, but when I look at this, I would say this is more than a double portion of food for lunch!
Yes, I used to eat all of this for lunch without a problem. But now on my diet, I shouldn't do it even though I want to. I will save half for another meal.

Sesame Chicken with fried rice, a small amount of broccoli (that's not Chinese!) a shrimp egg roll, a fortune cookie and a Diet Coke.

Yeah, I ate the whole egg roll and the cookie. Can't do half of that! Oh, and I drank the Diet Coke too!  ;)

Food from Chopstix in Rolling Meadows. Lunch special: $6.85 with tax included.


FYI:  My wife ate the other half for dinner!

No comments:

Post a Comment