Monday, May 21, 2018

Kingsford Charcoal Sale at Walmart



After conflicting comments about whether Home Depot would have their annual Memorial Day sale on Kingsford charcoal or maybe they won't and only have it on Father's Day, I decided instead to go to Walmart to pick up their $7.88 for two 15 lb bags sale. I bought 12 two packs for a total of 24 bags.

Cost is roughly identical to the Home Depot deal by cost per pound and it's actually lighter and easier to carry.

So with tax, I paid $101.66 for a total of 24 bags of 15 lbs each.

Believe it or not, I don't think this is going be enough for the year! I went through even more than this last year! Got to buy this stuff when it is a two for one sale!!

This past year, I estimate I went through about 25 bags of 18.6 lb Kingsford. Since these are only 15 lb bags, I don't think this amount will be enough. I will likely buy another 5 two-packs (10 bags) more on July 4 or Labor Day if the deal is available then.

No comments:

Post a Comment