Thursday, May 3, 2018

Weight Changes Over Time


I asked my students to send a photo of me before I started my diet.  Nobody sent me one.  I guess they were all afraid to insult me by showing me how overweight I had gotten!

But this photo of me at one of my guitar get-togethers shows my weight in my face, if not my body (obscured by the bass) compared to the 2018 photo just six months later.  It was taken last year just a couple of days before I started my diet.  Compare this to the recent photo I posted just days ago.

I think you can see the weight in my face.  OK, you can see it in the upper body too!

My April 27, 2018 photo is after losing 47 lbs in 6 months.


The photo of me teaching in 2012 was taken by my student, Barry Nagle.  (Thanks Barry!)  Someone finally sent me a photo of me!  The 2007 photo was taken at one of my Wedding Photographer's Roundtable Discussions at my old office.  I am about the same weight in that photo as I am today in May 2018.

No comments:

Post a Comment