Wednesday, August 9, 2017

Great Customer Service from Weber


I contacted Weber to inquire what kind of high temperature paint I needed to paint over the rust that was on the side handle of my 22.5" Weber Smokey Mountain Cooker smoker.  This was the used smoker I purchased on Craigslist.  While everything else on the smoker was in good condition, this was the one area that had a little bit of rust.

The customer service representative decided to send me a NEW lid to replace the old one!  I was surprised as all I wanted was a recommendation of the correct paint to use, but he said he wanted it to be right instead.  He decided to send a new lid, handle and thermometer and bezel.  That was a nice surprise!

Typically, the new parts are expected to arrive within five to seven days, but since Weber isn't all that far from my location, FedEx informed me that I will receive it the very next day!

Weber's customer service is known to be top-notch, and this really proves it.  Thanks Weber!

Here's the replacement lid.  They forgot that the 22.5" smoker has two handles.  They only sent the plastic handle for one.  Oh well, I can always take the old one off and put it on the new lid.


No comments:

Post a Comment