Friday, December 22, 2017

Blue Crabs On The Wok




Blue Crabs were on sale today at the Asian grocery store so I decided to get eight of them.  I put them into boiling water briefly to put them out and then cooled them down in cold water and cleaned them.  Afterwards I stir-fried them on the 22" wok.  I added green onions, ginger, soy sauce, salt and water/cornstarch.  Turned out great!

I uploaded a video of it cooking. Focus was "breathing" because I did not lock it down on manual focus after pre-focusing! Click here for the video.  The steam from the cooking made the auto focus think it was out of focus, so the camera kept hunting for the focus throughout the video. I'll do better next time. Check out the flame on the wok! The wok gets really hot in a very short time due to the burner pumping out 65,000 BTU's! 

Click here for the video.

No comments:

Post a Comment