Friday, June 29, 2018

Once Again - RAM Restaurant & Brewery To Celebrate the 60th Birthday of a High School Friend


To celebrate my high school friend's 60th birthday, my brother, another high school friend and I went to Ram Restaurant & Brewery as we usually do during each of our birthdays every year.  I ordered my usual sandwich: Reuben with Fries along with a Diet Pepsi.  Calorie count for this is 1798 calories.  This is essentially more than I should be having for the entire day while on my diet!  And yes... I took a bite out of the sandwich before I realized that I did not take a photo first!

In the past, I'd order a strawberry or raspberry Ice Tea and put in sugar-free sweeteners.  But since the diet is still on, I just order Diet Pepsi... not that this is any better for the diet!

No comments:

Post a Comment