Monday, August 13, 2018

Sushi Station - Arlington Heights, IL



I have been to Sushi Station several times over the years, mostly with my daughter.  She loves sushi, but I only eat the Sushi that has cooked fish on it.  Somehow, I just can't get myself to eat raw fish.  It just envision going fishing and just catching fish, cutting them open and eating them right there on the pier!  Can't do it!

I usually only get the basic $1.25 dishes.  Even then, I think these things are overpriced.  Mostly rice, how much can it cost them to make?  I usually like sushi if it has spicy mayo on it or some kind of creamy sauce on it.  I don't eat wasbi with the sushi either.

Overall, the sushi at Sushi Station is decent.  I like the moving conveyor belt that circles the food around the restaurant.  You need to get there really early if you want a seat though.  The line goes out the door before they open at 11:30 AM.  The kitchen closes at 2 PM too, so you need to be sure you are there at least by 1:30 PM or you won't get served any fresh sushi for lunch.  You can continue eating what's still going around on the conveyor belt, but they won't add any more new sushi after 2 PM.

Worth a try if you are a sushi guy!

No comments:

Post a Comment