Sunday, April 29, 2018

Beef Bulgogi at So Gong Dong Tofu & BBQ - Glenview IL


This is the second time I've been to So Gong Dong Tofu & BBQ in Glenview, IL.  The first time, I ordered a Soondubu Jjigae with Seafood and Ramen noodles.  No big deal really...

This time, I ordered the Beef Bulgogi.  While it was good, I could have made this myself and it would have been the same thing.  $1 extra for the 2nd bowl of rice.

There were lots of ban chan dishes (typical of most Korean Restaurants) but I don't usually eat these.

Overall, I suppose most people would consider this pretty good, but It was average for me.  Perhaps I just need to be more educated in Korean food.  Personally, I prefer to do Korean BBQ where I get to cook it myself at the table.  That's just more fun, but you'll end up smelling like the restaurant if you go to these types of BBQ restaurants.  I'm ok with that!

No comments:

Post a Comment