Thursday, April 5, 2018

In N Out Burger for Lunch - San Francisco, CA







My sister took my nephew and me to In-N-Out Burger for lunch.

I had a Combo #1 - Double Double burger (two patties, two cheese slices) a regular fries and a Diet Coke.  My nephew had a Combo #2 - Cheese Burger, regular fries and a Sprite and my sister had a Cheese Burger only.

Got to get an In-N-Out Burger whenever I'm in California even though I'm sure it's not good for my diet!  The total calorie count for this meal was 1065 calories (the Double Double was 670 calories, the fries were 395 calories, the Diet Coke was 0 calories).

We were going to do Chinese Dim Sum, but my nephew kept saying that he had to have an In-N-Out with me because it was on his bucket list!  :)  We also searched for the Bible verses printed on each of the paper packaging.

Had to add some plastic ants to the photo since my nephew got a bag of plastic bugs!


No comments:

Post a Comment