Tuesday, April 3, 2018

Moonstar Buffet - Daly City, CA












My sister took my nephew and me to Moonstar Buffet in Daly City, CA for lunch.  It's a very large all-you-can-eat Chinese buffet with a astronomy theme to it.  Even the tables have pictures of planets on them!

While it was very large, the food was very typical of any other Chinese Buffet.  I wouldn't say it was anything really special, but my nephew really likes the place.  I think all kids like buffets since they can wander around and pick up whatever they want to eat.  Lots of desserts too make this something that kids like.  He particularly liked the chocolate fountain so that he could dip marshmallows or Rice Krispies in it.  I liked the pistachio ice cream for dessert!

My two plates are depicted above.  I did add a few items after these two plates, but this essentially was my breakfast, lunch and dinner for the day.

$14.88 for adults, $7.88 for kids under 60 inches tall.  Service was definitely lacking here, but that is typical of Chinese restaurant service, I suppose.

On a side note, we were just 10 minutes away from the YouTube Headquarter's active shooter incident today at the time.  We didn't find out until we returned from the buffet.

No comments:

Post a Comment