Sunday, November 11, 2018

Coho Salmon In A Fish Rack on the Weber Spirit E-310 Grill




My wife purchased this fish rack for me and this is the first time I've had a chance to try it.

I grilled up a coho salmon that was caught on my charter fishing trip with my photography students.  I sprayed the rack with oil and put the fish in.  I then seasoned the fish with Old Bay Seasoning.

This was the easiest way to grill a fish!  Non-stick all the way!  Great!  I left it on the grill a little too long though, so I dried out the fish a little.  Not a problem... I put some Honey Mustard on it as a dipping sauce and it was fine.  Never tried it with honey mustard, but it really wasn't too bad with it!

Even after eating a whole fillet, I was still hungry so I made some eggs and peas with rice.  Also a good thing and quick too!  I used the Blacklock #8 cast iron skillet for the eggs and peas.

No comments:

Post a Comment