Thursday, November 1, 2018

iPot - San Francisco




Going to iPot has turned into a tradition every time I go to San Francisco!  To see all of the other blog posts on iPot, click here.

Once again, iPot was great!  The wagu beef was very tender and I really liked the lamb as well.  We ordered a bunch of meat balls of various kinds, fish, shrimp, pork, mini-octopus, quail eggs and more.    It was all very good.

We were originally going to try another hotpot restaurant called Fiery Hotpot, but I decided I would rather go to iPot since the other restaurant only did hotpot and did not have a self grilling of meat.  I like grilling meat!  So back to iPot we went.

It has become a tradition for me now every time I go to San Francisco.  To me, it's a lot of fun and the food is great.  I used a combination of peanut butter dipping sauce mixed with sesame sauce and satay.  Very good and well worth trying out if you are ever in San Francisco!

No comments:

Post a Comment