Wednesday, October 31, 2018

Pizza Dinner at Patxi's Pizza in San Francisco For Halloween Dinner



My sister, nephew, his classmate and mom and I went to Patxi's Pizza in San Francisco for dinner tonight.  We ordered two 14" thin crust pizzas: Spinachini and Margarita pizzas.

The Spinachini is pictured above.  Very thin!  The garlic was whole clove garlic pieces!  I'm not used to eating garlic like this, so I picked it out.  Tomatoes, spinach and basil completed the toppings.  Very good pizza, but very thin!  Coming from Chicago, I would have preferred to try their deep dish pizza, but it would have taken too long to cook.  We were in a hurry to finish so that we could go out to do more Trick or Treating!  One other classmate and his parents came later to join us for Halloween Trick or Treating but did not join for dinner.

My nephew and his friend had the Margarita pizza.  I had a slice.  Also very good.  My nephew added a lot of crushed peppers and grated parmesan cheese to his slices.

Just before the pizzas came out, my nephew took out the candy he already collected before dinner.  It is shown below.  Earlier in the day, I took a picture of him as Spiderman with a Disability.  I rode my mobility scooter while the kids went up and down the street gathering candy from local stores.




No comments:

Post a Comment