Thursday, October 4, 2018

Trying Jollibee - One More Time



















I was in the area again, so I decided to give Jollibee one more try... but this time ordering the items that my friends recommended.

I ordered the Palabok Fiesta with 1 piece of SPICY chicken and a drink.  I also order the Peach Mango Pie as recommended.

OK... THESE items are MUCH better than last time's meal!  The Palabok was very tasty and yes, I added the lemon juice that was provided.  You can see what it looks like after I mixed it in the photo above.

The Spicy Chicken is MUCH better than the mild.  If you go, do yourself a favor and order spicy!  I don't know if the gravy that they give you in a separate container was to be used for the Palabok or the chicken, but considering it is essentially the same gravy they use for mashed potatoes and gravy, I used it to dip my chicken leg into.  Not a bad combo done this way.  And, I think this Spicy Chicken tastes like Spicy Popeye's chicken!

The Peach Mango Pie was very good too!  Crunchy and very hot inside, it reminded me of McDonald's pie offerings, but better.

My only negative comment this time is that the prices are still rather high.  I personally think the Palabok Fiesta should either be lower in price or give me more of it.  And the pie should probably be no more than $1.50 rather than $1.99.  Total price this time with tax was $11.20, but I was still hungry afterwards.

So, will I go back to Jollibees?  Yes.  But only if I order what I ordered today... palabok, chicken and peach mango pie.  But I'll go there if I'm not starving because I don't intend to pay more for more food!

No comments:

Post a Comment