Sunday, November 4, 2018

In-N-Out Burger - San Francisco












For lunch on Saturday, my sister and I went to In-N-Out Burger.  She did not order anything because she was being true to her diet, but I had to get something!

Going to In-N-Out Burger and getting a Double Double is another tradition whenever I go to California.  While the past burgers were good, for some reason, this one was exceptional.  All In-N-Out Burgers tend to be a bit greasy, but this one wasn't too bad.  I really thought it tasted great and it was so soft and easy to eat!  Some burgers are just tough to eat (texture-wise) but not this one.  Perhaps it was because we got there just a little after they opened.

The fries are freshly cut, but they have never really impressed me much.  This time, it was not greasy at all, in fact it was almost a little dry.  Very little salt this time, so that was ok with me.

I got a Diet drink as well (can't remember if it was Coke or Pepsi though).

Every In-N-Out Burger has palm trees that cross over each other.  This is because the founder really liked the movie, It's a Mad, Mad, Mad, Mad World and crossed palm trees marked the spot of where the treasure was!

No comments:

Post a Comment