Sunday, February 10, 2019

Golden Corral - Beating The System







My wife and I decided to go to Golden Corral buffet for lunch but to arrive earlier enough to hit the end of the breakfast service so that we could get the breakfast price for lunch.  The nice part though is that on Sundays, they actually give the dinner items during lunch. So to beat the system, get there before the 11 AM dinner prices and get in for the breakfast price!  There was a huge wait line to get a table.  We waited 1/2 hour, but even after we had been seated, even more people were in the wait line!  Those people did not make it in time for the 11 AM cutoff pricing.

If you happen to have their email coupon, you get an additional $2 off per person, up to four people.  On top of that, my wife asked and you can get a senior citizen discount of $0.50 off as well!  I didn't ask for the Senior Discount, but now that I know, I will be asking for the $0.50 additional discount in the future!

I went for three steaks, but the last one (seen in the photo with the shrimp), came out really rare instead of medium.  I couldn't eat most of that piece.

I used my iPhone 6s+ to take these photos.  I am sorry that the pricing photo is blurry.  I wanted to shoot that one quickly to be less conspicuous so I ended up shaking the phone a bit too much to get a clean shot.

No comments:

Post a Comment